We are a growing online accounting services company in search of a full-time Assistant Client Manager to grow with us. You will work with enthusiastic team members who know that quality of life and enjoying your work is as important as getting your work done.
At Avalon, excellent customer interactions are at the heart of everything we do. The Assistant Client Manager is responsible for expertly balancing the needs of clients while making sure our team members are supported and set up for success. You have a strong understanding of accounting fundamentals with the ability to synthesize and communicate information to clients clearly and in a language they’ll understand. You are a people-person at heart and are looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your client management skills.
This position is ideal for someone with a combination of public accounting and customer service experience. You will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and care deeply about the success of our clients and team.
- Avalon succeeds as a team. We offer profit sharing and the opportunity for your career to grow as Avalon does.
- Work remotely or in our co-working space as you wish; you are free to work where you are most productive.
- We value working efficiently and solicit team feedback for improving our processes.
- We value working smart over working hard.
- Profit Sharing.
- Health and Medical Benefits.
- Training stipend each year to take the courses you want to further your career.
- Cell phone stipend.
- Company performance transparency (you’ll learn the business inside and out).
- (The number you're probably looking for) Salary starting at $60,000 per year.
- Have a keen interest in entrepreneurship and small business.
- Have a minimum of two years public practice accounting experience and an accounting degree or diploma.
- Have your CPA designation.
- Are tech savvy, use technology in your everyday life, and are interested in learning and researching the latest apps.
- Bring a positive mental attitude to all you do.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Are organized and not afraid of a challenge.
- Are open to a flexible schedule - we need you to be available, but we won’t schedule you.
Our mission is to help businesses thrive. We started Avalon because we believe that small businesses deserve a better deal. More small businesses will thrive if they have the right advice, support and service when it comes down to dollars and cents. That’s where we come in.
Ingenuity - We find inventive solutions to problems.
Enthusiasm - We care and show it.
Reliability - We do what we say we are going to do.
Collaboration - We succeed and learn together.
Focus - No squirrels allowed.
Alacrity - We bring a brisk and cheerful willingness to all we do.
Buffoonery - We value the ridiculous and amusing.
Empathy - We seek first to understand.
How to apply
Please submit your application through this link or the button below.
We are hiring on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply early.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.